Increasing a company’s search engine optimization, otherwise known as SEO, is one of the best services a digital marketing agency can offer its clients.
To put it simply, SEO involves improving your site to increase its visibility when people look for products or services related to your business in search engines like Google.
But you can’t pay search engines to get search rankings higher on the page. Therefore, you will need to optimize your pages for the best results, which can be time-consuming and complex.
That’s why many agencies decide to outsource this work. These days, outsourcing has become a fundamental part of any business.
But before learning about the advantages of an SEO reseller program, you first need to understand what an SEO reseller program does.
What Is an SEO Reseller Program?
SEO reselling is a type of outsourcing that allows marketing agencies to provide SEO services without hiring an in-house SEO team.
It’s an arrangement between an SEO reseller and another digital marketing agency. This arrangement typically means that the agency will provide SEO services to increase the search rankings and web traffic for the end clients.
SEO reseller services are white-label, which means the contracting company does all the SEO work while the reseller company organizes the clients and claims the credit. In most instances, the SEO reseller appears as the provider of the SEO services and, depending on the relationship, the end client may never know of the existence of the SEO agency.
This type program is ideal for agencies that get a steady stream of inquiries for SEO but aren’t able or willing to create an in-house team to execute the strategy on their own.
What Services Does an SEO Reseller Provide?
An SEO reseller’s main goal is to increase the end client’s search engine ranking.
Most SEO reseller programs provide flexibility in their services. You’ll be able to pick and choose the services you feel your client will most benefit from.
There are many types of SEO reseller services that could be included in this process. Some of these services include but are not limited to:
- SEO audits: This report examines website design features and offsite elements. An SEO audit will provide a starting point for the client and a roadmap to how and when they will reach their goals. There are free SEO audit tools out there, but they won’t provide your client with the same detailed insight an SEO expert can.
- Keyword research: The types of keywords and phrases a client targets will have a huge impact on their success. A keyword research report will show which keywords and phrases to use to direct the campaign for high performance.
- Onsite content: Onsite content helps you optimize for specific keywords and phrases and can be used as assets for future link building. But primarily, onsite content (such as blog posts and page copy) will educate potential clients and provide context to search engines. In other words, they’ll help solve problems and let Google know what you have to offer.
- Link building: Many SEO providers will also offer link-building services. Backlink building serves an important purpose in improving a site’s SEO. If a site has backlinks from other quality sites, search engines will view that site as being more reputable and trustworthy. Therefore, it’s a good idea to acquire natural backlinks from relevant, well-regarded sites to your own. A white label SEO provider can help obtain those links for clients to improve domain rating and other ranking signals.
The Benefits of Using an SEO Reseller
There are many reasons agencies decide to use an SEO reseller. Some of these benefits for contracting with an SEO reseller program are:
- Having the resources to focus on your company. SEO is a complicated realm and using an expert in that area can grant much more efficient results than doing it yourself. There are constant updates in search engine algorithms and you do not want to waste your and your staff’s time trying to figure it out.
Instead, you should outsource the SEO tasks and focus on your own company’s areas. A decreased workload can help you boost your customer service, help you improve your skills, or work on aspects of your business that need special attention.
- Seeing better results. An SEO reseller will have adequate staff to handle a large number of articles or links necessary for SEO improvement. They will also have a process in place to create the best onsite content, build relationships, and use the best keywords available.
Additionally, SEO resellers have more flexibility in addressing your needs. If you only need a couple of projects completed, SEO resellers can charge you only for what you need to be done. Many SEO resellers also provide their clients with a dashboard for ordering content or links and tracking results. This technology makes it so the agency can be informed of everything going on in real-time. SEO resellers are experts at what they do. Therefore, you will see faster and more effective results.
- Increasing your reputation. To preserve and grow your reputation, assigning SEO services to an SEO reseller would be a great decision. Offering SEO services when you are not an expert in the area can seriously hurt your credibility.
Thanks to an SEO reseller, you can take more clients and also build better relationships with the ones you have. Your SEO reseller wants you to succeed, and that is why their services are beneficial for your company’s growth and return on investment.
Getting the services of an SEO reseller is more time-saving and cost-saving than hiring an in-house team or doing the SEO work yourself. An SEO reseller program helps you make more money, reduce your stress, and have more time to devote to your clients.
The range of SEO company reseller services is diverse and can be used for many different goals, which means there is almost no limit to the improvement your client will see. By working with an SEO reseller, you will provide your client with a much more efficient and specific plan to increase their search rankings and make their business more profitable.