John Crestani is a renowned name in the world of affiliate marketing. He offers a course in affiliate marketing called the “Super Affiliate System Pro”. John claims that this course will help you earn your first paycheck online. Some of the important statistics mentioned on the John Crestani training website include USD 388,677 earned by John during the first year of starting his affiliate marketing business and more than 21 million dollars earned through the business in his lifetime. John also claims that 3173 people have gone through the program so far.
Who should enroll for the Super Affiliate System Pro?
Thorough research of the John Crestsni training website ( gojctraining.com) will give you the impression that the Super Affiliate System Pro course is targeted at people who are bored of their routine jobs and are not making enough money while working at them. The website speaks in detail about how John was an unsatisfied employee who could not save enough money after working a full-time job to gift his girlfriend a ring to propose to her. It tells you that despite making 800 thousand USD for his former employer he was denied a raise. It talks about how unsatisfied John was while working the regular 9-5 job. The website gives the impression that the course is targeted at people who are not satisfied with their lives due to financial constraints.
Highlights of the Super Affiliate System Pro program
John claims that his Super Affiliate System Pro program may not earn you millions but it will help you earn your first online paycheck in a reasonable amount of time. He claims that his program has already helped hundreds of students start an affiliate marketing business. Enrollment and successful completion of the program promise access to many affiliate marketing networks which may deny access to the students if they are not a part of this program. John claims that enrollment in the course offers 27,000 dollars worth of resources and tools students can use to build their affiliate marketing business. The program claims to help students with which affiliate programs they should associate with and which products and services they should promote to achieve success. The program also claims to help students with the audience they should target. The Super Affiliate System Pro offers tools to build your website and includes libraries of images, ads, and videos that students can use in their affiliate marketing campaigns. A comprehensive list of goodies offered to students who enroll in the Super Affiliate Program is available on John Crestani’s website at gojctraining.com.
The Super Affiliate System Pro program claims to offer tools and resources worth 27,352 USD to those who enroll within a specified time. The standard price of this course is USD 4985, but John provides this course for USD 997 to early applicants. You can also pay USD 397 in three installments over 60 days (30-day intervals). Just in case you don’t like the program, John offers a no questions asked refund within 30 days of your first payment. A full refund is also available to those who pay the total amount. You must request the refund via email within 30 days of purchase.
I browsed through several reviews of John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System Pro. There are at least ten reviews available on the Internet. Most of them speak well about John and his program. However, it is difficult to say if some of these reviews are sponsored. It is a common practice to sponsor reviews and have paid Quora posts on the Internet. I also found it difficult to verify the authenticity of the reviewers and whether they have enrolled and experienced the program, actually participated in the program, etc. This is why I decided to form my opinion about the program based on what I read on their website, the presentation, the tone, the urgency created by the script to enroll for the program, and similar inputs.
Assessment of the Super Affiliate System Pro
I doubt the credentials of the program because of the high price, mentions of questionable refund policies followed by John’s company on the Internet, contradictory statements made by John about how students can start promoting their ads and links, and the overall sales pitch of the program.
- At 997 USD, the program certainly comes with a sizable investment, especially since the program is targeting customers who don’t seem to be doing well financially.
- Those interested in joining the program must research the refund policy followed by John’s company. There are occasional mentions that students have found it challenging to secure a refund within the time frame specified by John on his website.
- The authenticity of John Crestsni’s claims about student success stories cannot be proved by any credible source of information other than his website.
- John claims in his sales pitch that he will guide participants on how they can secure free Facebook credits and Youtube credits to start with so they don’t have to spend money on advertising. On a contradictory note, he also talks about spending 50 or 100 dollars a day on advertising and using the profits generated from the initial investment to further advertising campaigns.
- The presentation of the Super Affiliate System Pro program and the urgency it creates for customers to enroll in the program quickly makes me doubt its authenticity. The sales pitch wants you to take a quick decision without having a balanced approach to the pros and cons of the program.
- There are cheaper and more effective alternatives, such as the LeadsArk Pro program, which is available for about 115 USD. The LeadsArk Pro program is a very comprehensive program for those wanting to take up Affiliate marketing as a career.
- On a positive note, the program could offer deep insights into affiliate marketing, assuming that John Crestani is a renowned name in the industry, provided you can afford the price.
If you must enroll in the program, you should opt for the installments option. This way, you can experience the program for one month by paying 397 USD and pay the rest only if you like the program. You may spend 200 dollars more if you like the program but save 600 dollars if you don’t like it.